Will you be in New York City for the Annual Meeting later this week? If so, join PRMS at these upcoming events:
Telepsychiatry: What You Need To Know
Friday, May 4
7:30 am – 12:15 pm OR 12:30 pm – 5:15 pm
New York Hilton Midtown (1335 Avenue of the Americas, New York City)
Click here for more details and to register today!
Manfred S. Guttmacher Award Presentation
Saturday, May 5
Javits Center (655 W. 34th St, New York City) Please check directory for exact location
“Suicide and Suicide Risk Assessment: A Core Competence”
APA Annual Meeting (registration required)
Panel with Lisa Gold, MD, Cheryl Wills, MD, Richard Frierson, MD, Kaustubh Joshi, MD, Donna Vanderpool, JD, MBA, PRMS VP Risk Management
Monday, May 7
1:00 pm – 4:00 pm
Liberty, Marriott Marquis (1535 Broadway, New York City)
PRMS is pleased to support many organizations that will be meeting in New York City this May, such as:
- American Association of Community Psychiatrists (AACP)
- American Association of Psychiatric Administrators (AAPA)
- Association of LGBTQ+ Psychiatrists (AGLP)
- Association of Women Psychiatrists (AWP)
- Indo-American Psychiatric Association (IAPA)
- Senior Psychiatrists
- Society of Uniformed Services Psychiatrists (SUSP)
- Southern Psychiatric Association (SPA)
- And more
The PRMS team will be out and about and we hope to run into as many friendly faces as possible.
Thanks to all of you for your support of PRMS. It is an honor to have you as a client.
To learn more about the superior insurance program and comprehensive services offered by PRMS, click here.